Sunday, September 22, 2013

A one sided dialog flash story for your enjoyment =]

Collector
  
Good evening, Mr. Clayson, my name is Mabelle Merriweather. It’s good to meet you. I prefer to handle these proceedings face to face. I trust that you have enjoyed your embellished lifestyle these past five years?
What’s that you say? Your life has indeed improved. Good, I’m glad to hear it, we do aim to please and fulfill our side of the contract.
Yes sir, I agree, France is beautiful in the spring. But sir, all good things…
Now as for your side of the contract Dr. Beast has sent me here today to inform you that payment is due immediately. The payment consists of your eternal soul. You may recall that there are no clauses in the contract for partial payments of limbs or bodily organs. So please do not ask for any allowances in this manner.  If you are unwilling to pay at this time I will take action to enforce payment with interest. My own self interest of course, I can't be expected to care about your concerns.
Mr Clayson, please don’t interrupt.
As you are well aware, the terms of the contract state that if you do not pay directly then we will rip out the souls of those you care for. If you do not have anyone that you feel for we have every right to make you fall in love with a bystander and take their soul. This results in living the rest of your days as a miserable wretch and when you die we collect your soul forthwith. You will be filed as a murderer without redemption for letting someone die in your place.
Sir, stop embarrassing yourself. As you can plainly see the contract in my hands is signed with your blood in your handwriting.  You have lived in exorbitant luxury and that doesn't come cheap.
Now that’s clear for you, I’ll perform my favorite part of this job.
Mr. Clayson, you do have a way with words, and you put up a tough fight. When you scream, and you will, please don’t stop. I love the wonderful agony and shrieks that come from shivering lips. The shrill pitches and helpless moans are always a delight for me.
Thank you. Keep in mind I don’t want to make this easy for you. There is no use in fighting it, but for my sake, I’m glad that you do. It makes my job exciting. You may want to hold still for just a moment while I pluck it out, or not, the choice is yours.
Good choice! Thank you so much for your lack of cooperation.
You have such a tiny, itty-bitty, little soul, hardly worth all the bother to come for it. I will need to prepare it for Dr. Beast. He can be so picky and over dramatic when he doesn't get what he wants. I must do this right or I’ll be sent to the back office again and I do so hate the clinging maggots that litter the place.
          
Mr. Clayson, what do you suggest I do with such a small dish of a soul? Oh never mind you can’t speak.
I know, perfection, I’ll toss you up like a salad. Throw in a few dashes of guilt to give it spice and dress it up in childhood nightmares that you can't wake up from. Then maybe slice up your fingers like string carrots for style and garnish. Yes, that will do nicely. Dr. Beast will devour you with a passion.
I wonder if I’ll get a raise. Hmm… the very thought, so wicked and so lovely. Thank you Mr. Clayson I do believe you’ve made the rest of my eternity a very happy place indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment